What does it mean when a guy doesn’t text you back?

Recently I’ve noticed that my boyfriend and I vibe has changed. I would question him everyday about they way I’ve been feeling. I’ve cried to him and yelled and poured my heart out to him about how things have changed. We’ve dated for a year+. He always says nothing wrong , he’s not doing anything. He say all I do is nag. I asked for a break yesterday bc I feel in my heart he’s acting funny. He took our pictures off his Instagram even though he only had 2 pictures on social media which is him and I. I asked him why he said he was going to put new ones 🤷🏾‍♀️. We’ve been living together for 6 months. He expressed to me how he wanted to move out of my mom house and move back in with his mom I was like why all of a sudden we argued. I went home and he’s took all his clothes and shoes. He left this expensive belt I brought him. Today I texted him and ask did he want the belt... is reply was nope I’m good... my feelings was hurt so I texted him and ask for him to bring my house key and my basket. He didn’t reply he’s never ever left me on read no matter how mad he has been.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe less frequent question

• Nothin makes me happy but him but I told him I was unhappy just because I thought he wasn’t happy because he’s been distant at least I think but he said he was happy with me and thought everything was going great. I think he’s over me now.

• Well since you think he's done with you... You gotta change as well. Do something different rearrange your room, go to the gym, go eat at that reastraunt you haven't been 2 or meet new friends. Something that's different than your normal routine. Cuz your old routine had him in it so that's gotta change. That would probably help you feel better. Ik that doesn't answer the question of why. But if you truly believe he is done with you then just change.

What Girls Said 1

• play hard to get , its all a game give him space

• So don’t text him at all?

• Thank you so much !