My boyfriend broke up because he didn't want to meet me to go with him to his home. I had to go alone. I am shortsighted and l lost my glasses, is it fair?

My boyfriend has two sides: he was very loving and caring with me but at the same time he loses his temper very often. He stopped visiting my house because my mother on her turn is also a bad mooded person. It resulted in a relationship where only me went to his house. My mother turned my life into hell, but I went. At first he came to take me with him, but later he demanded that I should go by myself, arriving his home before he came from work just to sit there and talk to his mother. I found it strange but I did as he asked me in order to please him. A few days ago I lost my glasses; I am shortsighted and only will have a new pair in 15 days. So... because of that he came and took me to his home once. Two days later he told me to go... he was coming and taking me. He postponed to the next day when my mother was going to take me to his home. Then postponed again, but this time either I went by myself, w/ my mother or he would break up. I asked him to come. He said I was making fool of him, using it to force him to come to my home. And broke up... told me he hoped that I was going alone... but I hurt him... when I insisted that we should postpone for him to take me. He broke up. Did I really do smthg so wrong?

15

What Guys Said 5

• You should talk him politely n discuss every problem with him. i m sure he will understand u n will try to change his behaviour for you as he loves you.

• He sounds like a nut job!!! You are better off without him.

• That would be an ASSHOLE

• Why do burden him

• He crazy

• He insisted that I was denying to go to his house... insisted with all his strengths... to the point I felt pressured.

• Dont be too hard on yourself.. its not ur fault

• Thank you for your help!

What Girls Said 1