The blindsided break up - calling all cowards. How do stop caring for someone so quickly?

Anonymous
My ex broke up with me last week after a fun loving, serious relationship. He wanted the whole thing. Babies, house, savings, holidays.. that's all he ever spoke about. We had just started living together, moving into a new home shortly, taking a months holiday overseas together, and out of the blue, he says that he thought about for a day and his heart isn't in it anymore, he doesn't want to put in work that a relationship requires, and that he only wants to focus on making himself happy. I haven't spoken to him since that day, and he has now blocked me on Instagram, changed his profile to public and deleted all of our photos. Prior to our relationship, his social media looked the same way, and I believe he used it to get gratification. I was a very supportive girlfriend, and never restricted him, in anything. I'm struggling now to understand how I'm already a memory and he is moving forward, when I'm just trying to find my feet again. Boys, help! How can someone change like that?
6
0