My ex was bad to me why do I still miss him?

He made me feel insecure, post breakup he asked a friend of me for nudes and tried to hook up with my sister (obviously she said no)... why do I still miss him so much? It's been 8 months and it was a very long, dramatic breakup, why do I still find myself crying? We dated for 3 months only...

25

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think you miss him so much as you miss having someone.

• u miss him coz he was playing, you wasn't..

• Because you're still talking to him, duh!!!

• I'm not talking to him anymore and haven't been for the last two months 🙃

• Because you feel cheated

• Go out and find yourself someone better

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like you went through a lot in those 3 months, and who knows, maybe you’re just lonely. But don’t feel bad about your healing process. If you really liked/loved the guy, it’s gonna take time to get over it. So go ahead and cry, hurt, just as long as you’re moving forward and not stuck in your pain. Time heals all wounds, and you will get over this.

• You feel like you were mistreated and part of you wants him to regret it and you're holding onto that possibly. When you break up with someone it is the same as an addict coming of a drug, you are addicted to being with that person.