My ex was bad to me why do I still miss him?

He made me feel insecure, post breakup he asked a friend of me for nudes and tried to hook up with my sister (obviously she said no)... why do I still miss him so much? It's been 8 months and it was a very long, dramatic breakup, why do I still find myself crying? We dated for 3 months only...

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you miss him so much as you miss having someone.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you went through a lot in those 3 months, and who knows, maybe you’re just lonely. But don’t feel bad about your healing process. If you really liked/loved the guy, it’s gonna take time to get over it. So go ahead and cry, hurt, just as long as you’re moving forward and not stuck in your pain. Time heals all wounds, and you will get over this.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE