Should I invite my ex to my birthday party?

My birthday is this weekend , he broke up with me a little under a week ago. He told me he still wanted to celebrate my birthday with me and that he wanted to be friends. I don’t want to seem petty by not inviting him after he asked me. I’ll be in a crowded bar so I won’t have much interactions with him , I just need to know if I should or I shouldn’t. I haven’t contacted him, I haven’t really been missing him like crazy. I’m pretty neutral

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• An ex should be a part of your past and you should only see them in your rear view mirror. It is not being petty to go no contact with an ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad idea brosephine. You give him too much slack and he's gonna run roughshod all over you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you see no problem with it, yes, you should do it

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea it will be awkward at first but after the drink start flowing I won’t care that he’s there

• I think, you should invite him!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks ! Why do you think that?

• Show All
    • That’s beautiful thans

• Welcome!! Godbless!!

• U still posting about him u clearly are not over him

0|0
    0|0
  • Then I wouldn't. He broke up with u.

0|0
    0|0
    • But that doesn’t mean I have to hate him, it’s petty and childish to hate someone for trying to do something for themselves. Obviously the relationship wasn’t working for him

• Yes and to have a friendship u both need space to reset the feelings etc

• It’s really up to you, depends what you’re more comfortable with

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because you just broke up with him I would say no but if your completely comfortable with it than go for it. Sometimes it's easy to say you don't have any more feeling for a person when you don't see them face to face all the time. You will only know if those feeling are completely gone when you see them again.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;