Should I believe he loves me if he says “There will be s. o better take care of you?”?

It seems like a lie, I know.
But my boyfriend is staring from zero now. He has nothing, and he has a right reason to break up with me like that.
It’s been 4 months, and I still wonder, should I believe he loves me or he lied to me, even his love?

What Guys Said 2

• Ohhhhh Nice to hear from you after long time, but not in this way, I really shocked to hear this from you,

• Nice to hear from you again. I’ve had a nice time, but something happened yesterday made me sad. And when I ask a question, it’s usually when I’m sad 😁

• I Pray to Almighty that you sadness may be over very soooooooon , thats the best way I can do for you because I m too far from you, can't do much more, You are still special friend of mine of GAG

• Ya.. He loves you

• Look at how a man loves other things and not just you. A man who can love is a man who will show you love in different ways. A man who loves will indeed show it

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't love you