Why did she put my comments on private?

My Ex had blogs she wrote me on MySpace and I still used to go by there and see the blogs that she wrote me and the comments that I made to her blogs..but anyways I had went to her blog and seen that she set my blog comments to private but I can still see the blogs so I seen her on facebook so I chatted her and said why did she put my comments on private and she said why that they shouldn't matter to me anymore and I said because I like to see them and it still meant something to me and that I still got feelings so she was getting mad and said I don't need her and that I just wanted her and deleted one of the blogs and the comments I had..then I go by her page 3 weeks later and see the comments that I had made and I don't understand why she got them back viewable and not block no more why would she put my comments back 3 weeks later where I can see them now when we got into a argument about the blog and comments I don't understand what do that pose to mean? can some one help its like wishy washy can some one tell me what she mean by these doings?
+1 y
we aren't together she's my ex an we have broken up almost 6 months
Why did she put my comments on private?
0
1