My ex girlfriend wants me to send her money to finish paying Off a phone bill?

Before me and my ex girlfriend broke up, she got some phones and tablet with Sprint, she wanted the phone back that i had but that's only because she wanted to give it to her new boyfriend but i don't even have the phone anymore, she repeatedly reminded me that she wants nothing to do with me, but recently text me to ask if I could give her $200 for the phone bill, im like she left me wants nothing to do with me so would she even think of asking me for $200 to help her pay her phone bill, I mean the first person to ask is the new boyfriend right

43

What Girls Said 4

• You are not obligated to pay any of her bills. Don't respond, ignore her.

• I know she told me that since she got those phones when we was together I should still help her pay for it

• Honestly, it took for me to experience how a real man treats a woman to leave someone like that behind. I was fixed on how great of a person my ex was and it took for "sunshine" (my bf) to show me how a man is supposed to be and how blinded I was to think that someone as selfish as my ex can love me with a rotten heart. It wasn't possible and we try so hard to see some greatness in them but no matter how far we dig, we just hurt, more and more.

At some point, enough becomes enough. You have two choices. You either try to get her back and live your life in misery, broke (bc she will take your money) or you find a new path in life and choose someone who can give you what nobody had the power to give you, love, because you are too great of a man and great men and women are an intimidation to those who aren't worthy.

We are amazing and amazing will always be above and beyond misery. That's what people like our exes hit. Anything above them. Know your worth.

• Like our exes hate***

• She wants nothing to do with you so return the favor and do nothing for her.

• Yea she plays little games, like one night she text saying if there was a chance of us getting back together what would I say, that shit hurt so much, but she never fails to try and ask me for some money

• Block her number and social media accounts, it'll save you from her drama.

• God no. She wants it, she has to make her own money for it. If it bothers you she keeps contacting you, just block her. You live your life separated now, you aren't obligated to do that for her!

• She said she works two jobs, but for some reason I checked her phone bill and it's past due, and she said she got a boyfriend, so for her to ask me for help, is fucked up

• That's what I was thinking like if we was together I would have no problem paying stuff for her, I paid everything when we was together, but now I guess she thinks since I still love her she can use me

• Good for you bro!

• Give her what she Block her text , phone calls.

What Guys Said 3

• Your phone is your phone. Keep it. But if she pays for a phone service you use, then yes, give her the simcard or pay her.

• What's crazy about it is I was going to go online to pay it, but I don't have the phone anymore, I paid for that stuff it was just in her name she wanted them

• My ex tried that with me but for 150, dont give her anything. If she needs money tell her to get a better job or ask someone else. Her issues aren't your responsibility

• It sucks she would play in the fact that I still love her, that's why she feels she can use me

• Dont let her use you. Block her, tell her no, do whatever you think is necessary to get your point of not giving her money. Hell i bet the 200 isn't for a phone bill but money for a gift for someone else

• True she would do some shit like that

• Outrageous. She really sums up the scumbags who only have anything to do with you when they want something from you. I agree with you. Tell her she can leech off her new boyfriend and move on.