What does it mean when the ex says he’s moved on but still stalks you online everyday?

I reached out to my ex 2 times already and he was very mean and rude and straight up told me to get lost. Recently, 2-3 weeks ago I noticed him on fb blocking and unblocking me every few days. So, after 5 months of no contact I reached out again because I found out the real reason why we broke up. One of our mutual friends who’s his best friend she lied to him saying I sleep around and I am a bad girl. Anyway so I reached out to him clarifying the misunderstandings and he said that he’s moved on and he’s been seeing my status about him on my whatsapp and that he’s no longer interested. I was very hurt because he’s still not believing me and I blocked him from everywhere. Day later, I see he adds me from a different number to stalk me. He has two numbers, out of which I was only added to one. How do I know he’s stalking me because his settings are set to friends for status and pic and if I check that number through a different whatsapp nothing shows, only from my phone it shows because I’m in his contacts. So why is he still stalking if he’s not interested? Why doesn’t he want to get back with me? I really love him and want him back, I don't know what to do anymore! Please help?
3
1