Why is my ex boyfriend viewing my dating profile?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me 7 months ago. We lived together, he is 36 and I am 29. I still love him and want him back. The break up was my fault but involved no cheating. He was amazing to me but 4 months ago he blocked me on everything possible and cut me out his life. Recently I have noticed he is viewing my dating profile, I’d say about twice a week. Why? I don’t understand what he wants. If he wanted to talk he knows where to find me.

15

What Guys Said 5

• the guy is probably in the stage, where he knows you and him are done, but there's a lingering feeling of wanting to know what the other is up to. Its not enough to start talking again, and I dont know whether he wants to or not, but its that stalking thing both guys and girls do after they break up, just to see if anything has changed or any evidence that the other has moved on.

• He still loves you. He misses you, he's hurt. He's trying to figure out what he wants. If it's worth it. And if you think it's worth it. Try to talk to him about it

• Because he blocked me on everything. But he could easily block me on the dating profile but he hasn’t instead he keeps viewing it!! I reached out to him via email twice a couple months back regarding the rest of my belongings but he chose not to respond.

If I knew he would reply to me I would send him a message on the dating site but I’m scared to her ignored again and be rejected. I don’t know what he is doing?

• Don't ask him for your belongings. Ask him for some time. Say hey, can we go have a drink ; or something of the such. Show him you want him. Asking for your belongings is saying you don't want him.
      From what it sounds like, you do want him. So act like it.
      I'm not trying to sound rude. Please don't think I'm judging

• Exactly, if he wanted to talk to you he would. If he hasn't, then he doesn't want to (or not yet at least). Consider it some sort of withdrawal symptom, I've done it too. It's all part of his process to decide whether to move on or to try with you again. Give the man space and time.

• Because men are far more romantic and emotionally attached than women are.

Don't worry, he'll learn the same lesson all men do these days and eventually move on inside too.

• Be brave, just go to him and tell all the feelings you still have in ur heart.

What Girls Said 1

• Honey you need to just move on from this boy. Both of you are still stuck in the past and you're not moving forward