I don't love my boyfriend anymore?

We've been together for almost 3 years. For 3 years, I feel like I don't love him anymore. I cheated on him with other guys too, I ended up saying sorry and all ๐Ÿ˜‘ I'm so afraid to breakup with him cuz mostly all that I could ask or want for he still spend it all for me. Even my iphone 6 plus, he paid it ๐Ÿ˜‘ I'm gonna be embarrassed. The reason why I don't wanna be with him cuz, he wants to have sex with me everyday. I would say no, but he keeps forcing me to. Even if I don't want to go to his house he keeps forcing me to go. Ugh ! ๐Ÿ˜‘ I feel trapped.

917

What Guys Said 17

• You are staying with him for financial reasons , no wonder that he wants sex everyday.. This sounds pretty much like a business relation , but since you can't afford to lose him then I say suck it up and keep having sex with him I know its gonna be hard on you but you gotta be realistic you must realise that this is bussiness and stop pretending that it has anything to do with love

• So you cheated on him several times, only want to stay with him because he has money, and you're complaining that you u feel "trapped"? Get over yourself. If you're going to break up with him do him a favor and just do it already, because he's put up with far too much from you just to be lead on and used like an ATM now

• I don't buy the trapped and forced for sex you are claiming. You purely feel guilty for the gifts and have no problem fucking other guys. Stop playing the victim and just dump him already and stop using him.

• Or you could jus separate or give him time. Jus ignore him and space away not cheat.. well jus know karama is gunna bite you in ass when you least expect it.

• Deep down inside he already knows trust me it's tough but you have to rip the Band-Aid off for his future and yours you guys are both living in purgatory right now and you both know it and it's not easy to talk about and you probably cheated to try to push the relationship apart which is chicken way to do things but I actually did that for that very reason and I quote it's not you it's me b******* goes over like a ton of bricks so I feel for you but the only thing that heals this type of situation is time and it's going to take him a long time to feel normal again but you have to accept the fact that you're not going to be friends you're not going to be able to care for him as a friend and expect him to be okay with that and go date other people that's patronizing and it sounds mean but you got to just make a clean break it's the only thing you can do maybe years from now you guys can be friends and laugh about it but you have to part company I bought a house for my girlfriend I put her on the deed to my house so and iPhone 6 big deal he got something out of it trust me try I'm doing a real estate transaction that you literally handed to a woman that sucks especially when she's the one I know I'm the dumbest guy in the world haha

• *I feel like I don't love him anymore. I cheated on him with other guys too, I ended up saying sorry and all I'm so afraid to breakup with him cuz mostly all that I could ask or want for he still spend it all for me. Even my iphone 6 plus, he paid it. I feel trapped.*

uproxx.files.wordpress.com/.../06-kill.gif?w=650

• Break up with him so he can find someone better. You want to break up with him because he wants sex all the time yet you cheated on him and had sex with other guys and the only reason you haven't broken up with him is because he buys you things?
    media.giphy.com/media/KgWjxsgA4zC36/giphy.gif

• Ok so one you sleep with other guys one reason to breakup two he โ€œforcesโ€ you to have sex which if you are at your house and he wants you to come over it isnโ€™t forcing if you do because he tells you too and if he threatens you or anything more reason to breakup and three you stay with him because he spends money on you yet another reason to break up

• Just find another guy who'll buy you things

• so a guy is just for money

• @BMW12 No. everyone has different needs and has a different language of love. Clearly the asker stays with her current boyfriend cuz she likes receiving gifts. She just needs to find some there guy who'll buy her stuff on top of other qualities she looks for.

• And I'm sure he feels cheated on. I dunno, I'd just tell him it's over and explain exactly what the problem is.

• This woman is role model of the year, you should make autobiography

• Just get out of it, it's his own doing expecially if you have already explained to him that you don't want sex, if you don't want sex then he can't get it period.

• What a terrible human you are, your victim mentality is ridiculous.

• If you want to break up, break up.

• Click bait right?

• Just leave him lol 3 years is nothing compared to the rest of your life.

• But you'll sleep with othet guys though. Smh... He must be desperate af. Id'a pimped you. Sounds like you'd make a good hoe.

What Girls Said 9

• Let me get this straight, you cheated to have sex with someone else but you donโ€™t love your boyfriend because he wants to have sex with you? You need mental health help. Leave your boyfriend now so he can be happy with someone less mentally challenged.
    Oh, and buy your own damn iphones.

• your boyfriend? .. what?
    Sounds like you've got a sugar daddy and I'm not really sure what's trapping you. I mean, if you're talking about how he pays for everything- that might be tough for you to walk away from but in that case, the only person 'trapping' you is yourself.

• so he is paying for her and she won't give him what he wants?
      he is doing his part
      if she dont want sex with him why does she wants his money

• @BMW12
      .. she wants his money because anybody would take money being offered to them,, regardless of whether they're holding up their end of the bargain.

If the guy is not getting what he wants from this girl, then you should direct your question at him, not her. Ask him why he's still paying for her shit, probably being an emotional crutch to boot, when he's getting next to nothing in return?

• I don't think the problem is that he wants sex everyday, I think the problem is you don't want to have sex WITH HIM. Why else would you cheat on him? Stop playing the victim because you aren't one. You aren't trapped, you can walk away at anytime.

• You do not have a relationship. Time to walk away and try to re build your self respect.

• So because he wants to have sex with you everyday, you cheat on him?

• Oh God just break up with him. You don't love him plus obviously he's a bit abusive if he's forcing you to do things you don't want to.

• she is paying for her
      if she dont want to have sex then why does she WANT HIS MONEY AND DOES NOT GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS

• So your only with your boyfriend for material things?

• Just get it over and break up with him. Ur not happy and he just uses u to pleasure himself.

• Youโ€™re a worthless rat