Do men always find their exes attractive unlike women?

Do you notice guys would say their ex still arouses them if given the opportunity to see her again after a while or imagines the scenario of hooking up again where as girls are forward to say they lost appeal after the relationship fell through? Totally not saying women can't still fantasize about it but just phsycial attraction, would you agree men dont lose it as much as women?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you but it's not the case for everyone if your personality is "caring" then yes it's the same as before. But most the cases are as u said

What Guys Said 4

• Not only no but fuck no

• Not sure what your opinion is based on your answer lol

• Fuck no I don’t find my exes attractive. I think they’re the most vile pieces of shit that ever lived

• Question implies that women don't do the same thing. >_>

• Yes...

• Ugh, no!

What Girls Said 1

• According to my boyfriend: fuck no.

He has told me how much he hates them.

I think it depends on why they broke up and how their relationship is with them now; are they still friendly or completely disconnected? Hmm..

• I've had ugly horrible breakups but ill admit i have hooked up with those same people, maybe just to feel like it was even. Its actually the ones i have not done this to i feel more attracted to, and respect more