Does it sound like he’s going to break up with me?

Does it sound like he’s going to break up with me?Does it sound like he’s going to break up with me?

713

What Guys Said 13

• You're tripping. If you keep bugging like that he'll lose interest. Chill.

• No xx

xx - the heck is this?

• it's old, originally it was between friends but it kinda started to be a lovers thing with time, which is to send it to each others at the end of msgs as a sign-off also, originally its only 1 "x" but it means the same thing when sending 2 "xx" -x

• No, actually it's phrased the way I like to phrase things, especially @ my age, lol. Remember that tomorrow isn't promised nor is it guaranteed, I'd have said it "GOD willing, we'll make it back someday", his is close. No worries.

• What gives you that feeling?

• “Can’t promise coz who knows the future”

• Thats just being honest and realistic, he follows it up with highly likely. But just sayin', he could die next week, or some other tragic thing, maybe you dump him for some reason. Sounds like though, if its up to him, he wants to go back, not break up.

• Nothing worse for me, than to make a promise I may not be able to keep, so I won't do it. He sounds the same. Very wise and careful with such an important and binding word.

• No, he's just trying to be funny.

• Yeah

• No xx

• Not really.

• Yes chances are there. Its obvious that you are showing keen interest in him. Thats what making him feel superior. Dont let you feelings get on a chat.

• Are you answering this question or a different question?

• No. He's fishing for you to say you want to go with him

• No, it seems like you are having an conversation with a realist.

• Hi bv

• I think I see a lot of jealousy in "What Girls Said" section 😂

What Girls Said 7

• He is right. You can't predict the future. He would love to go with you and there is a high chance of it happening because he wants to be with you long term but things come up in life that can put a stop to dreams. Financial problems... etc

• Let me point out that I am by no means and expert but from reading what you posted I would say no he's not going to be breaking up with you. He could be trying to be funny or pointing out how your future may change meaning not breaking up but things happening.

• Xx, xx xxxxx xxx xxx, xxxx xxxxxxxx.

• No it doesn't sound like he is going to break up with you
    When I say things like can't promise cause who knows the future it just means I cannot predict the future who knows I could wake up tomorrow and be killed in a car accident

• No...

• No lmao. It's just unrealistic to promise a Hawaii trip.

• ... we’ve been to Hawaii twice.

• You seem needy.

• He’s been saying we need to go back.

What you see and what it is are two different things; remember that young one.

• Uh, no? Looks like you two are discussing future plans on going back to Hawaii together. Nothing about it stands out as "I'M GOING TO BREAK UP WITH HER - HAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA".

Relax.