I would like to give it another shot with my ex?

My ex broke up with me this past January. He broke up with me because he wasn't really over his ex girlfriend or more that he just needed time for himself. what hurt me the most was that I got to attached to him. ): we hung out a couple of times and things were awkward at first but then things got better.

Were going to hang out again at the end of this month. I am planning to talk to him and tell him how I've been missing him and wished things wouldn't have ended like this. should I do this?

i was planning to go out and play pool to loosen up and then get coffee after. then talk. is it possible that he just got attached to me to fast and didn't want to get hurt? by the way his ex cheated on him and they no longer talk anymore. what should I do.

i really really care for this guy. ):

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Let him bring up the topic of getting back together. If the guy needed space because he wasn't completely himself, you gotta give him time to heal. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact, that's a huge positive! Ask him what's going through his mind and try to take it from there. Don't be pushy or so direct about it because you might come off as being desperate. Good things will come to those who wait. Take care!

What Guys Said 1

• if he liked you, he would stay. he left so uhh what do you think.

What Girls Said 1

• If he wasn't over his ex maybe he went back to her. I mean you never know these days with people. I say if you want something just find out for yourself and don't be pushy. I would also be prepared for rejection if he did just decided to move on. Use as your closure. I hoped that helped.