Anyone else disgusted my Ashley graham?

Like yea love your body blah blah, but’s she’s unhealthy. I don’t fault people who are fat if they’re working on it but if you’re fat and just embracing it... gross

Most Helpful Guy

• Had to look up who that was
    Not really. I mean she is overweight, but not so much that it's revolting to me or anything.
    Mind you I do have an issue with society trying to pretend there is nothing wrong with being overweight.

• If she lost like 70 lbs she would be a bombshell, her face is pretty. Lots of dudes are just like she’s so hot but then I see like pics where her top bikini string is just invisible embedded in fat. Or just like the general over flowing around he hip area. Feel my upper lip retract

• Yeah she's definitely past the point where it doesn't bother me at all. Still not at the level I would consider really disgusting, but I agree that it's too much.

What Girls Said 5

• Nah, I think she's pretty hot.

• Who is Ashley graham?

• Say man hit up your google

• Fuck off. I haven't judged you at all. Stop saying eww to me

• Thought you were done with the convo? Indecisive I see

• She and her body are beautiful. She is far from fat.

• Far from fat... bitch is 200 lbs... how far from fat can she be?

• Lmao well guess what, its not going to change. She will continue her happy life while you sit here and get all rilled up about HER body. So you have fun with that 😂 G'day sir 😂😂

• You’re riled up, I just asked if she looked gross. Men said yes, couple other fat girls, not pointing any fingers. Said she was beautiful

• she Is big and I don’t like her personality and her aura (I’ve met her) but I don’t hate her either. It’s her life.

• I agree with you tbh

What Guys Said 3

• Her and people like her are hypocrites, they go on and on about how fat is beautiful and that men are sexist for not being attracted to fat whilst at the same time dating fit men,

• Yeah, kinda not really. It's just a body. It's flesh sitting on the same size skeletal frame as other people. If we were all size zero with the same conditions, life would be boring. So what if one dot in a billion dots loves their body and is spreading their opinion.

• Don’t need to be a zero to be healthy

• Sooner if you’re a size 16 lol

• I agree. Lol

• Who is Ashley Graham? If you're gonna ask a specific question like that, you need to give some background information.