Guys how long do you last during sex without any sex pill?

Please be HONEST, n need to be shy!

Guys  how long do you last during sex without any sex pill??

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't take pills but first round about 4-5min, then once that's out of the way I can go longer second round about 10-15.

• 10-15 min , right?

• Truly said, here guys are bragging as fuck

• No lol first time I'm in there I'm gonna nut quick unless we've had sex before but after that I'm paying 100% attention to her needs until I'm ready to go again

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• I used to force myself to not cum or last a while ( I could approximately hold off for 3 hours then it hurts) but then one day my fiance broke down saying she doesn't want the sex to last forever. She wants to feel me cum. Said she'd rather me cum 5 times then only once.
    I always thought girls wanted "forever" sex.

• I assume you mean actual penetration, so I guess around 20 minutes. It all depends on my mood and how much foreplay we have had. I came within a minute in the past because she teased the fuck out of my penis during foreplay and my balls were ready to explode if I sneezed. xD

• Maybe 5 mins at best. I realised using fingers n tongue do a lot more to pleasure a woman than the penis ( hence penis is the last resort).

• depends on a lot of factors. If im really horny, and not overly tired, I can last about 15-20 min for the first time and a little longer each subsequent tim e i have intercourse. I usually need 15-20 minutes betrween sessions biut thats no problem, i just eat pussy for that time!

• I haven't had sex yet but I think I would last between 15 to 20 min... At max lol Maybe less than that...
    2-3 hours my ass!

• an hour or two... im often the one to cum last. with pills it will be the same because i still get exhausted but i will have cum several times ;)

• the longest i've lasted was 7 rounds and it was 3 hours long.
    45 min - 1h would be my MAX
    my more regular time would be 15-20 minutes

• I can go hours...

• But i prefer 20-30 mins unless she has plans to go that long. Usually life gets in the way lol

• Haven't tried it yet but, I don't think I'd go down before an hour.😂😂

• My muscles and her lubricant will give out long before my dick does. Over doing it is actually rather uncomfortable the next day.

• How long?

• With break in between?

• I don't think breaks will make a huge difference. Maybe get 5 hours out of the day total if spread over the full 24 hours. You would certainly not want to do that multiple days in a row though.

• 20-30 minutes cold. Trained (yes, men can train to last longer) 1h+ but that is not a goal, more the case with more than one partner

• Depends on the situation. Sometimes like three minutes, sometimes almost an hour. Depends.

• 2-3 hours with small breaks here and there. Generally about an 1 hour most times.

• 15 minutes. 😂

• There are times i go 3 or 4 hrs i can't seem to meet a girl who can keep up and that is very open minded pm if you want more info

• 1 hr

• Penetrative sex about a minute and I'm spent

• I'm gonna say I'm one of a kind

• it depends how much she is hot and active. i can do 8 rounds.

• It varies dear...20mins to 1hr max

• All these guys are full of shit. 3 hours my ass. I would say with no break an hour or so at most. Obviously I can go again after a break but all these guys are 100% lying about there time

• Three hours has been my maximum

• Never bothered with a pill but usually if I'm wide awake and ready then an hour or 2

• About 10-15 mins

• Differs from girl to girl

• I dont take pill

• This is NOT bragging.. in fact, I think i have a disorder..

I can go until my body wears out. Lay down, then go as long as her body will last.

For me to cum, I have to get into an almost meditated state of mind and focus on cumming. It doesn't happen easily. It is often I don't cum at all as we get tired.

Sounds great, and with some women that are harder to please, they love it. But some women see it as a lack of attraction on my side, and are disturbed it takes so much work for me to cum.

What Girls Said 2

• Well my friend said that he last 10 or 15 minutes and then rests and then goes again and that goes on for about an hour

• My partner lasts anywhere between 3 minutes to an hour. It all depends on how long ago we had sex or he masturbated, how good I am at what I'm doing and how much foreplay we've done before hand.

• That's sensible... but here Some guys claiming they can last for 2-3 hrs

• Yeah, I saw that. I don't know them personally so can't comment. I'm sure with a break in between my partner could go again. However, I was basing it on one round. Also, men like to brag 😂😉 I'm not sure I would take everything a man says regarding his performance in the bedroom as gospel.