Why do boys leave their ex's pictures on social media even after moving on and dating someone new?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Because we look fucking great in those photos lol. Jokes aside, I was using my picture from prom with my now ex-girlfriend for like a year after she dumped me just because I looked great.

What Girls Said 2

• Some guys just do. They don't think much of how it might be weird. I had to ask my boyfriend for almost one year to take down some photos with one of his exes from years ago bc my fam kept bugging me about it. Then he just took down a pic with this other girl he dated a couple days ago bc and we've been dating almost three years. I had to ask multiple times bc it bothered me for certain reasons and for a while he questioned me and wouldn't take it down. One reason being he thought of her as the one that got awayand he called her perfect and someone he wanted to spend his life with... plus other stuff when we were together. He probably wanted to keep their pic. A couple days ago I asked again bc he said he moved on from all girls of his past and he finally took it down no problem

• Because they don't care enough to bother deleting them. I asked my guy friends and they said they don't give a s, it's all in the past.