After 3 years of dating, my boyfriend cheated on me.

after 3 years of dating, my boyfriend cheated on me.it hurt me badly but being the person I am,i forgave him.we continued being friends.i dated other guys but I still found myself sleeping with my ex.its been 2 years since the breakup,but we still have sex.its not an arrangement we made,but every time we together this happens.does this make me a bitch?i find myself full of regrets but it happens all over again.i still love this guy and he tells me he is going to marry me someday.m confused period.what to do?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm you're single right? If you are then you're not a bitch for sleeping with someone that you chose to sleep with. You can do what you want to do as long as you take full responsibility for your choices and make the best choices for you. Don't be hanging on what he says, go by his actions. It seems like you're letting this guy take advantage of you, I'm sensing a little lowered self esteem here, but that could just be me reaching.

I can't judge you but I just don't see this as a good idea in the long run. here's why

1. he cheated on you. what a d***. you forgave him, that was your choice but forgive DONT forget.

2. you are continuing to sleep with him even though there is some emotional attachment there. that is not good for you, it benefits him because he can get sex when he wants damn your feelings...but how does that make you feel when its over?

3. you still love him and he tells you he's gonna marry you someday...but you're not even dating currently?

it sounds like he is just using you

What Girls Said 3

• I'm really sorry. Don't have sex if it's not what you want.

I've been cheated on before by my boyfriend and you know what? it hurts to cut them out, but it'll hurt you more to drag this on.

• He may want to marry you. Nobody here knows your ex but you. Nobody knows what happens behind closed doors but you and your ex. I don't think he would still be having sex with you two years later if he didn't truly have love for you. I think two years is more than enough time to find somebody new, especially if he already had a different girl.

If you really like this guy and your not satisfied with the relationship as it now stands, then tell him you guys should try being a couple again. If not, then stop having sex with him, it may be hard so you might have to cut him off completely for that to happen.

• he probably just didn't have feelings for you anymore, and didn't want to hurt you...maybe he just didn't think he'd get caught...and was going to tell you later..

What Guys Said 3

• it's true, he's not going to marry you, and at this point it's all about the easy sex.

in my personal opinion, it seems that in recent decades mainstream media has really diminished human relationships.. it's like we want relationships, but at the same time we don't know how to keep them, and we give up quickly.. and sometimes we have a hard time letting go and give in to the "Ex" even after cheating or whatever the case may be.. why? because it feels easier to be with someone that already knows you as oppose to starting all over again.. looking for trust and wondering if you're going to be rejected again..

once the cheating begins, a relationship is never the same.. my suggestion is to move on regardless of the initial pain.. it'll pay off when you find someone else..

• Ontop of what everybody else has said you'll never truly move on until you stop having sex with him

• He's not going to marry you. He's just using you for sex. Whether you're okay with that or not is something you have to decide for yourself. If you're not, then distance yourself from him. Do not meet with him anymore if you don't think you can stop sleeping with him.

• Tanx 4 da honesty,i gues sumtyms we nid 2 hear harsh words 2 face reality.y do guys have 2 b such dogs?