How to get revenge on a player?

416

What Guys Said 16

• The best revenge is a life well lived.

• Revenge is almost never worth it.

Moving on is by far the better option.

• He needs humiliating

• Most guys that are players are inconsiderate assholes. There is really no getting revenge with them. It's better just walking away and not wasting your time and energy on them.

• Tell him you have aids or an std. However, it's better to forgive and forget. Also examine yourself to see what you did to allow this to happen. Blaming him won't help you because it's avoiding responsibility for your self. You are responsible for yourself no matter what. Therefore look at this as a chance to learn and grow so that you don't have to experience an asshole again. I always begin with "what don't I like about my self and how can I love myself more?".

• It's nearly impossible. Is it worth your time?

• Not enough info to go on

• You really can't. He's enjoying himself. All you can do is enjoy yourself.

• Lol is that a real question? You got played and you want revenge because yiure stupid and easy?:/ hmmm... maybe tell him you have herpes or HIV

• Join the queue.

• dont or it will make you just as bad as him you want to be better dont you?

• Easy , fuck me. Moving on , don't get no better than that 😉

• Don't take revenge. Grow up and let that bugger suffer. Karma will take care of him. Just see someone else nice and move.

• By living life to the fullest

• Ha, you got got. Better luck next time. No revenge to be had

• Don't be so petty and immature. Just move on and forget about him.

What Girls Said 4

• Make him ••fall•• for you. Nice and hard.
    Make him discover that he has FEELINGS.
    [... and have some good sex along the way, hopefully — I mean, this boy is at least worth SOMETHING, right? ahah]

Then smash his heart into tiny little fucking pieces, and enjoy every minute of it.

Make him cry.

__

The best part is when you've ••got•• the boy. When he's starting to actually fall for you — and so when the sex gets better and more intense between you two.
    You'll start to get off harder and harder.

HE'LL think you're getting off because you're falling for him as hard as he's falling for you.

... but, you'll REALLY be getting off nice and hard thinking of just how bad you're gna break him.
    mhhhh oh fuck yessssss <3

• goddamn your evil

• Lol are you crazy? I never denied I am a virgin. But then again you changed the flow of the conversation. I told you I am not a slut. And you posted a linked of my question which says I am a virgin. Lol. Then again that question doesn't deny that I am not a slut

• Lol that girl quoted me. It is not accidental that you ONLY cut the part where she quoted me. She says I am arrogant. Read till the end.

• Castration! Jk that’s my go to solution for everything 😂

Honestly, it’s hard cause the whole reason they’re able to be players is because they don’t get attached... I’m not really sure what you should do I just don’t want to see you getting hurt more.

• Moving on is the best tool.

• Revenge *