Why do white people like Asian girls?

418

Most Helpful Guy

• slim, sexy, soft skin, feminine looking, beautiful..
    i.pinimg.com/.../...n-hotties-sexy-asian-girls.jpg

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Isn’t that stereotype? Are you talking about porn Asian stars? And the look of chinese/korean?

• No iam not talking about stereotype or porn, Asians both men and women are usually good looking and slim i know that because i lived in south Korea for few months.
      My ex girlfriend i spent 5 months with was a beautiful Korean girl as well.
      Yeah i like east Asian women look a lot, i think they are gorgeous, so are other races but question is about Asian girls so yeah.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some do. Some don't. It really just depends on the person. You can't really make that assumption. I know this one guy who likes Asian girls because he likes anime. Lmao and I know this one girl who likes Asian guys mainly cause she likes kpop.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE