Why do white people like Asian girls?

418

What Guys Said 18

• Why not? Serious question. Asians make up almost half the world population. If there weren't white people who liked Asians, then THAT would be a big question, not the other way around.

People have their preferences. Everyone does. Some people will have a preference for Asians. Their reasons for it might vary. It could be a preference for the look, the body type, the personality, or just about anything else.

Yes, much of it is generalization, but it's generalization that's largely based on reality. It would be impossible to argue that there are no differences between, races, nationalities, cultures, outlook on life, views on relationships, etc. These differences are a major reason why people like to travel.

Sometimes it's just because different or "exotic" is attractive. Even with different people of the same race, there are always people who are attractive just because it's a different look.

• More Asians tend to have neotenous features, and that is very attractive to men. That's the biggest reason. In reality though, I've met more people that find Asian girls unattractive than I have people who find them most attractive. People just hear about it a lot because it has something to do with race and some people try to spin it into somehow being racist

• Good question. Personally, I find myself liking only Asian girls. If I had to point my finger on why, It's most likely due to the fact that I spend all my time inside and happen to watch a lot of anime.

• slim, sexy, soft skin, feminine looking, beautiful..
    i.pinimg.com/.../...n-hotties-sexy-asian-girls.jpg

• Isn’t that stereotype? Are you talking about porn Asian stars? And the look of chinese/korean?

• No iam not talking about stereotype or porn, Asians both men and women are usually good looking and slim i know that because i lived in south Korea for few months.
      My ex girlfriend i spent 5 months with was a beautiful Korean girl as well.
      Yeah i like east Asian women look a lot, i think they are gorgeous, so are other races but question is about Asian girls so yeah.

• I don't find them attractive at all.. There symmetry is fucking bizzare and there culture teaches them to be entirely too submissive.

• why do people ask questions about people of certain races as if everyone in that race is the same?
    There are white people who like Asians and there are white people who dont

• I’m so sorry, i’m not trying to be rude but i used the term white people as i’ve seen many caucasians loving chinese and korean girls, yet i don’t get the reason why.

• I think most reasonable people don't really care about race. They either are attracted to people or they are not. Doesn't matter really to me what race someone is.

Yeah there are a few guys here and there that get weird about Asian women. Stay away from those guys.

• Because they are beautiful and have good food.

• Well I also like White girls...

• They age well and it's hard to describe but a chubby Asian woman is just life <3

• Feminine, petite and most importantly not fat like the women in the west.

• Don't jerk yourself off too hard

• Most of the ones in the US and Canada do.

• there are many forms of beauty all around the world

• I like all women just not over 150 i draw the line there

• It’s a thing with exotics or simply Asian women are now more feminine then western women.

• Even white girls like Asian guys either

• I doubt it's just Caucasian people

What Girls Said 4

• Asian girls are cute. I like Asian boys

• Some do. Some don't. It really just depends on the person. You can't really make that assumption. I know this one guy who likes Asian girls because he likes anime. Lmao and I know this one girl who likes Asian guys mainly cause she likes kpop.

• White people are horny. They love everyone lol

• It's called "exotification" and isn't very flattering.