Just broke up with my girlfriend and she seems very indecisive about what she wants?

The Reason- So me n my ex recently broke up because she "Lost feelings". I was pissed because she basically gave up on me but when I look back at it everything went down hill when Summer ended n she started school again (I'm 18 a Freshman in college she's a Senior in HS). We got into fights cuz she was trying to get good grades for college so she didn't have time for me n every little mistake I made she got REALLY pissed at due to her stress that she then took out on me as anger.
The Breakup- She came to my house gave me a letter and a kiss and then told me to call her when I read the letter. After I read it I called her n told her we can get through this just give me a week I'll show her. Honestly me n her had some really good times and I couldn't just ignore that n we really clicked when it came to personalities but she just disregarded that.
Her first signs- I decided to give her space not talk to her at all, the day after we broke up she tried saving our SC streak n I just ignored her and I let it end. About 4 days went by n she decided to send me a text saying she was thinking about me n she was really sorry for hurting me. I ignored her and then on the 21st she posted a snap on her story saying "Snap me :~)" and as soon as I viewed it, it was she took it down. So I figured she wanted me back so the next day I texted her asking her how she was n proceeded into lets make this work but I was met with I still don't feel for you.
Since Then- She posted a picture of a present I got her on her snap story and removed it once I viewed it, then changed her Insta profile to my favorite pic of her, then posted a Insta selfie with a caption of a love quote she once sent me. N now whenever I post a snap story she feels the need to do the same when she never posted on it while we dated. And to wrap it up she removed just 1 single pic from her Insta to piss me off so she's playing these games with me. I don't know what she feels rn n it bothers me cuz I want her back. HELP!!

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Ignore it. Just ignore it. I know you're hurting and I know you want her back. However what she's doing is completely normal and it doesn't mean she genuinely wants you back.

She lost interest in you and unfortunately once that happens, it's very hard to get that interest back again. So she broke up with you and of course, naturally, she's now starting to miss you. That's what always happens. It's why everyone says 'you don't know what you've got till it's gone'. She misses the attention that you gave her, she's starting to feel a little guilty and therefore she can't let you go. But it doesn't mean she suddenly loves you and if you did get back together, the same thing will happen, she won't be feeling it and she'll want to leave again.

You've got to be strong, ignore her and move on and find someone who doesn't mess you around.

• Ignore her as though she never existed.

• Ignore her. She is just toying with you.