Would you go back to your ex if they wanted you back?

My last breakup was very confusing. He told me "I'm not closing any doors but I can't make any promises" as if he's expecting me to wait for him and be on the backburner. Honestly I don't want to wait for him because I don't want to be with someone who is bad at communicating and doesn't know what they want.

What would be your reasons to reject or get back together with an ex?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C

2131

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he's using you as someone to fall back on. Move on, and find someone who doesn't make you scratch your head and wonder who the priority is

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't really know what the hell it means anyway. I feel hurt by the statement because he literally treated me so well before (like a serious girlfriend). I guess things change?

• Sometimes they change, sometimes they just reveal who they've really been all along. Either way, putting yourself on the line like that in hopes for another change isn't worth the risk.