Guys help!!! when you break up with someone then you notice that they suddenly stopped all activity on their social media pages, are they sad?

Are they sad because they don't see you anymore.
Now this is unusual that they don't have any activity on their pages.

Most Helpful Guy

• He could be mad and sad about the break up or pissed off about it. Guy's disappear for different reasons after a break up.

• I don't get why he would be mad or sad if he claimed he didn't have any feelings for me in the first place

• Yes he does seem to be immature about it.

• 1d

Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

What Guys Said 4

• I dont think its unusual... the person is mearly trying to get their life back in order, and this doesn't take place on the internet, this happens in the persons head, so the activty drop is just them trying to deal with the situation that they are in. not to say the are sad 100%, but they would just have a lot going on.

• Really because this no activity thing started when we broke up

• these are two very different senarios though, one used to have major feelings, the other didn't. so there's going to be a difference in the response of both, one couldnt care, the other would be feeling shit about cutting it, and would still feel like maybe he was wrong, even if he wasn't, but mainly because he might of thought he would be all good like a week later but two months have passed.

• What do you mean

• The real question is WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?

• Why do you think I do?

• Well is he?

• I don't really know...

• Well!!! It could be one of the reason!!! But there are other reasons too!!!

• Like?
      Because this no activity started

• Nope!! No idea!!

• Oh I see

• Who broke up with who

• Well I broke up with him but he has no reason to be sad because he claimed he Had no feelings for me even though he's actions told me that he did

• Yeah I don't know why he would do that

What Girls Said 0