If someone falls out of love with you. Does it mean that they never loved you to begin with?

13

What Guys Said 3

• depends on what your definition of love. for me I do not believe love is an emotion I believe that is a choice just like I believe that Joy is not an emotion but a choice. infatuation is an emotion and happiness is an emotion those you can fall in and out of. to me it seems logical that you can be really attracted to a significant other one day and then a month later not have the hots for them but love is when you choose to be with them in that situation. I've talk to many married couples and the ones that have been married the longest say that they had to choose to love on multiple occasions. some of the happiest people I know tell me that they have to choose Joy that when their car is broke down it's easy to let their day get ruined but to put it in perspective that that's just part of life don't I don't let that take your joy away that you can still be happy in that moment even though things are bad. that's just how I see it hope it helps.

• No deffo no

• I think feeling can come and go. Especially as you get older.

What Girls Said 1

• No, somethings just change. there's actions that come along with feelings once your not fulfilling those demands feelings change things fall apart.