Should I hold on or let go?

anxiouspineapple
My ex and I broke up a month ago, and it wasn't a good break up.. we broke up because he had said I have changed and that I'm not the same. And misses the happy me.
I had been going through some problems in my personal life, concerning emotional problems, where I got quite "needy" and just was generally sad and I had been visiting doctors.

I never told him this.

A week after the break up there was a party and I tried to talk to him after a period of no contact.
We were both quite drunk, and it didn't end up so great.
I tried telling him I went to see a doctor but he seemed "not bothered"
and I kept repeating "you don't care do you"
and he said he doesn't if it that's what makes it easier for me to hear" and that "he doesn't think he has feelings anymore"
That ended badly and I ended up crying and he said he had to go and help someone else who was quite drunk and left me there.

A week after we talked again after again a period of no contact. And we talked about the party, and he said "He was drunk, and didn't want to miss out and that he thought we could have found a better time to talk"

and well these past weeks, he had been very cold to me, but he looks at me and I catch him at times as well.
There was another party, and he wouldn't stop looking at me or being around me and he even walked me out to the gate by following me, but didn't say anything and just stood by the gate.

I asked his best friend about how he feels and he was very harsh about it: and says he's moved on, doesn't have feelings and he is hiding away from it all and doesn't talk to anyone about it...

This week he had been looking at me constantly and looks back even when going past corners, and he constantly draws attention to himself..

We are on holiday now and we still haven't spoken since and we still have a snapchat streak of 80 days..

Should I end the streak? or should I say something? or Should i move on or should I wait till after the holidays? Or should I hold on?

Should I hold on or let go?
Should I hold on or let go?
2
2