How has time on the phone destroyed relationships between families and married couples and what should states do about it?

23

What Guys Said 3

• What? You need to explain this question.

• States should do absolutely nothing. It's not their responsibility to dictate how we run our relationships nor would I want it to be their responsibility in such personal matters.

• In my opinion the government should stay out of everybody's business there is a government that has overstepped its bounds and our personal lives so far that it is insane already the government's there to protect us by providing an army and perhaps a currency that we can spend money with and laws that protect the greater good of the entire state or country but they should leave everything else alone

What Girls Said 2

• I can definitely say there's more infidelity just because its easier access. Families, not as caring about each other, emotions aren't transferred into text.. and also creates a wall in connecting with each other.

• I don't think its that detrimental lol like yea its a diff time today but if someone really wanted to be off their phone for someone or something then they would