My ex is dating someone but says he still loves me, I still care about him but I'm not sure I want to get back together, what should I do?

I was hanging out with my ex and the girl he's dating. He says they're not girlfriend and boyfriend but according to one of my friends they're always together. She seems nice I actually like her but I'm very lonesome and I kind of want to get back together with him before I lose him completely. At the same time I also have a crush on someone and I don't know if he's very interested in me or seeing other people. My crush says he likes me but I can't tell whether he's actually into me. I'm not really sure what to do, some advice or perspective might be helpful.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy says he likes you, he likes you. Go for the crush and forget the ex, he already had someone and there's a reason you broke up

• My crush lives far away and I can't figure out if he's really likes me or is just casually interested.

• If he says he likes you, he likes you. I doubt he'd say it without meaning it

What Guys Said 3

• Why is your ex now your ex instead of your current boyfriend?

• I don't have a current boyfriend. I just said I like someone but I'm not sure if he's really into me. My ex had jealousy issues and parties all of the time which is good and bad in a way, but sometimes the parties seemed more important than me.

• And if it was bad enough for you to leave him the first time, it will be bad enough for you to leave him the second time, and it will happen more quickly.

Usually, when people think about re-connecting with an ex, they fantasize about going back to the relationship that they WISH they had instead of the relationship that they ACTUALLY had. You can't make him become the person you want him to be; you must simply accept him as he is, or keep looking for a partner.

• That's good advice

• If he still loved you, you'd still be together. He likes the attention he gets from you. Leave the past in the past and move on.

• How do I know it's not the same thing with my crush? :(

• Yeah that's what I suspect my crush is only casually interested in me.

• In all fairness we live far apart though.

• I can help with perspective
    You should have stopped having crushes at 15

What Girls Said 1

• He's an ex for a reason. Y'all broke up for a reason, just let him and his girlfriend be. Try to get to know your crush a little better. See where there head and mind is and if that's not what you want, then find somebody else. I personally just don't think getting back witn your ex is a good idea.