Do you think it’s okay for me to refollow him?

I dated this guy for a few months, but it seemed like it was going nowhere so I broke it off. He apologized and told me he hoped I didn’t think he was using me. He also said that “maybe it was him that wasn’t ready for commitment“.

I really liked him and wanted a relationship, but it didn’t seem like that was going to happen. So I unfollowed him on Snapchat and Instagram so I could get over him on my own. Now I want to refollow, but we haven’t talked since which was about a month ago. And we never decided if we could be friends or not. I don't know it’s a weird situation and I don’t know if it’s appropriate to do so. I also feel like if I do refollow him that he’ll think I want to get back in a relationship.

11

What Guys Said 1

• On an unrelated note how much time did u guys date? And whats more why the fuck do u want to refollow?

What Girls Said 1

• It is ok