Should I even bother with my ex-girlfriend who cheated?

Our relationship was always long-distance yet we always considered ourselves 'taken' and we both still truly love each other. We made it an entire year until she broke up with me, informed me that she had slept with 2 other guys towards the end of our relationship, felt as if I 'wasn't her Boyfriend anymore' and wanted to see other guys. She claims to have missed the physical presence of a Boyfriend and that she wouldn't have cheated if I was physically with her. She admits that I am worth waiting for but thinks that I should find someone better for me than she is. Yet she still says she loves me and wants to be together someday. She is only 18 and still immature and intends to sleep with guys in college and such (if they are Boyfriend material). I wasn't able to physically be with her but I never cheated! Should I even bother with her anymore in hopes of one day setting everything right or should I just ignore/forget about her? Never truly being together kinda complicates it a bit...

11

What Girls Said 1

• You deserve better than that. It's not fair for her to say she wants to be together someday and make you hang on her every word while she sleeps around. Its hard when you love and care about someone but there will always be that trust issue. You deserve someone who is more mature and really serious about committing to a relationship without stringing you along... I think it would be so much healthier for you in the long run if you moved on from all of this.

What Guys Said 1

• DUMP THAT BITCH! Find a girl who is closer to you. Unless you can handle the idea of her f***ing around, then you need to DUMP THAT BITCH!