Why do his friends keep inviting me out?

Me and this guy stopped dating this week I embarrassed him in public then called his phone 100x when he blocked me. I know embarrassing but I was drunk. He told me he wants nothing to do with me anymore so I decided I’ll let him go. However, His friends still call me and invite me out I’m kind of confused to why. I have multiple activities planned with them this week but I don’t know if that’s gonna make my ex uncomfortable when he hears I been hanging With his BestFriends and brother. Their calling me I do not contact them at all they also asked that we don’t even talk about me and my ex while we’re out but that fine with me.

12

What Guys Said 2

• I guess if yoi were good friemds with them it might be they just want to be your friend but if yoi weremt that close then sounds like he's got some rubbish friends who are going out their way to see you. It will upset your ex but it's not really your fault, you'd probably be better off finding better company really though.

• They either want to hook up with you or just like you as a person. If you want to be sure you should focus on their behavior when you're out together.

What Girls Said 1

• Well it depends I think - were you and these guys good friends while you and your ex together? If you were then maybe they just genuinely want to hang out with you and want to remain friends. If not then they may just want to hook up 🤔