Do you ever got back with an ex?

Do you ever got back with an ex?

• Yes, and we are together
  • No, or we broke afterwards
  • I don't have an ex
    Vote C
So it seems that only 1 out of 5 people end having a long term relationship with an ex.

Thanks for sharing ;)

914

What Girls Said 9

• Once I did but that was online and I was a teenager. The problem remained the same where there were no plans to meetup in real life. It didn't work out.

I don't really talk to ex's. I move on completely. No reason to focus on past when I should have my attention on the future. I do forgive and forget.

• I've never got back with a ex before.
    they're a ex for a reason.

• I've never gotten back with an ex boyfriend before. They are ex's for a reason.
    I'm married so it's more complicated than that.
    I left, we moved into a new house in a different area, got back together and are working on our marriage.

• Did, broke up again just two weeks after.

• No once were done we’re done I am not gonna make it better cause person you left me for left you I ant playing those games.

• Im hoping I can work things out with my ex but Im not sure what he wants hoping with some space he will meet me to talk

• No, fuck that

• That is the stupidest thing a person could ever do. Don't do that if you're considering it.

• Yrah it didn't work

What Guys Said 14

• An ex is an ex for a reason.

• No, that’s too awkward.

• Yes, and we broke afterwards

• How much love is forgotten in the hate of a single moment. When you really respect someone after caring for them, its easy to want it again. But change is the most feared idea, it'd also the purpose of life. Love and let go, but don't be afraid to do it all over again. I'm still super respectful to most of my ex's before and after leaving each other, it's healthy and mature to admire they're detachment.

• We did get back together. However we broke up again, she has serious depression and broke it off. Poor thing is still getting treated. xx

• It's possible we could get back together in the future, who knows. It wasn't because of previous relationship problems and the love is still there.

• Could be, but see the stats :/

• stats? I'm not holding out. I'm just letting people know there is hope for people getting back together. Boomerang relationships don't always fail because of repeats of problems from the previous relationship.

• No and never will, unless she is two girls in this world.

• Yes, and it only lasted for a few more months on round two.
    She wanted a third try - I didn’t.

• I haven't but I want to, the girl of my life broke up with me on Monday, my heart is broken, I want to get her heart back. Any ideas?

• Nope. It won't work out

• This is why there known as an ex, keep it that way

• Nope, once im done im done for good.

• For a reason he/she is an ex. So No. Tha's all.
    (Personal experience)

• Yep she broke up with me for no reason
    2 days later she wanted us to be back so i got back with her and broke up with her 1 day later for no reason to teach her not to fuck with me

• I can't seem to get one.