It's an awful feeling to love someone so much that you absolutely hate them for leaving you. Even before they've gone?

124

What Girls Said 12

• Right now I'm going through something like this, but I don't hate him. I'm hurt and angry because I want a future with this person and they don't...

• its just bitter feeling, i have never been in love but i can imagine if my mom left me but i would think its kinda my fault, this is the worst part

• Yes, cause this person still has a piece of you with them yet all you get in return is abandonment and broken heart.

• Hate involves a lot emotional and physical stress. I know it's difficult not to hate, but in the end, it's for the best.

• You can love and hate a person all at the same time. It is awful yes.

• That's not love. That's unhealthy obsession

• I'd try not to use that much negative energy

• I don't hate them I simply love them still.

• Yes I agree with you

• I wouldn't know I don't have a heart. Some have said my heart is cold as ice.

• I am in love with him but dont hate him for leaving me

• It is awful.

What Guys Said 4

• Never really hated anyone for simply rejecting me. I'm good at keeping my love safe for them..🖤

• sacrifice is another name for love

true love teaches us to "let go"

if the love is true, then it's not an awful feeling

it would rather be pleasurable feeling that the person did what he/she wanted

it is deep painful feeling that the person (who was loved so much) is leaving us

• Yes, it is. It's how people become stalkers.

• Shit end of the stick for you Sir, my sympathy