When your ex girlfriend keeps calling you all the time like every hour 7 days a week I don’t answer them coz I am ignore her?

So she left me for someone else but still try’s to contact me it’s only been 3 weeks we broke up is it to soon to talk to her I am ignoring her coz she needs to think about what I have done for her after all she cheated 3 times and lies about what she does so do I keep ignoring her all any suggestions as what I should do?

21

What Girls Said 2

• You have to ask yourself first if you want her back.. because seems like you don't want to talk to her as some kind of punishment for what she did to you but at the same time you sound like at some point you still want her back (?) The best way to stop her if that's what you want it's to be completely clear to her and let her know you two are done if she insists which will be crazy given there something called "self-esteem" I guess you'll have to change your phone number 😂

• Because guy just want to take advantage only nothing or may be both of them want only pleasure but after girl became emotionally touch with guy

• Im saying this as someone who has been contacting her ex since the break up 2 and a half weeks ago ignoring her won't make her stop it will only make her continue to contact you until you either talk to her or you change your number

My ex blocked me it didn't work I got a new number and I reached out to him to my surprise he didn't block me but at the same time I am still tempted to contact him again but Im giving him space so that hopefully he will meet me and we can talk

What Guys Said 1

• of course you ignore her. block her number. why would you wanna talk to her?