Revenge on an ex?

Is it okay that I want my ex to suffer? He has feelings for me still and we are friends but I want him to suffer.

Most Helpful Guy

• And what will you gain by making him suffer? A few minutes of feeling good? Karma comes back to all of us. And why do you want him to suffer. He would be better off to have you fade out of his life with that kind of attitude. Do him a favor and leave him alone. You and he have better things in life to spend your time on. And I am speaking from personal experience as I have been there. Move on.

What Guys Said 3

• Childish behavior

• Nobody got time for that. Take that pettiness elsewhere.

• Vengeance is one of the deadly sins. Grow up, loser.

What Girls Said 2

• It may make you feel good over the short term but over the long term these kind of feelings will hurt you. Move on and be happy... thats the best revenge.

• I mean, it’s not uncommon. It’s just unhealthy for you. Trust me, I know how you feel and I want every guys who’s hurt me/fucked me over to suffer too.
    It just drains your mental health.