My ex girlfriend left me out of nowhere, for no clear reason, then I was told she regretted it right after?

Even tho me and my ex weren’t together for very long, it was good enough for us to have a very close relationship, we talked a lot, were around each other with friends and could talk about whatever. Then out of nowhere she changed, told me she didn’t know why she felt this different feeling but kept trying to figure it out bc she didn’t want to give up.. not long after this she ended it with no clear reason, just many reasons she’d end up replacing with another.. I know she’s had a history of tossing relationships like nothing, so I told her I wouldn’t stand for that, and I couldn’t stay associated with her if that’s why it happened.. not long after this I had mutual friends tell me she cried bc she regretted it.. what do I do?

26

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• Fuck several of her friends. And her sister. Forget you ever even met her.

• She is that kind of a girl who will become the title of a tabloid article "I thought I can do better, but now I'm 42, single and childless".

• I hope so. I love those kind of articles and blog and forum posts. They're always good for a laugh.

• No Ragrets

• Exes are exes she can be a booty call and nothing more.

• I had the same problem one year ago. I gave her a second chance and it worked for about 3 months. If it ended it was for a reason. Donc forget that. If you need some advice with that you can text me.

• Who contacted who

• She tried to tease me on clubs with others guys, and then 3,4 months after she put a like on my Facebook on a status of us that I forgotted to erase and then a message that she missed me and she was sad. Like I said, been there already.

• If u want to be back with her u need to take it slow.. let her come back to u as she has realize what she did.. don't force anything just go with the flow and the relationship should be ok, maybe even stronger than before.