My ex girlfriend left me out of nowhere, for no clear reason, then I was told she regretted it right after?

Even tho me and my ex weren’t together for very long, it was good enough for us to have a very close relationship, we talked a lot, were around each other with friends and could talk about whatever. Then out of nowhere she changed, told me she didn’t know why she felt this different feeling but kept trying to figure it out bc she didn’t want to give up.. not long after this she ended it with no clear reason, just many reasons she’d end up replacing with another.. I know she’s had a history of tossing relationships like nothing, so I told her I wouldn’t stand for that, and I couldn’t stay associated with her if that’s why it happened.. not long after this I had mutual friends tell me she cried bc she regretted it.. what do I do?
2
6