I want my ex back.. I miss her so much... but she's with someone else?

My ex girlfriend and i broke up in April. I broke up with her , i felt i wasn't happy being with her anymore and wanted to move on. We had been together for 10 months. She wasn't ready to let go and move on sje kept saying i was giving up on her which at the time i didn't feel i was. During the relationship she had a lot of problems with her mom and her problems with her mom always got infused in the relationship. Even though things got better after a while i just wanted to move on. The way i ended it was through text and when she asked me if i still loved her i told her i only liked her after months of saying how much i loved her. I feel bad now. After a month of being broken up she tried to reach out to me i ignored her , one night i was drunk and when i responded to her i told her i needed her for sex that night ( she didn't respond). Feel awful for that now. About 2 months later she wished me happy birthday and i didn't even say thank you. I just told her to leave me alone and move the hell on, i told her" i never loved her so move on." But now i regret all that but she's with someone else. After her i never dated anyone just random hookups. In the long run i started to miss her , she loved and cared so much for me and i was to stubborn and i gave up. I saw her with this guy a week ago and i can't stop picturing them together because that would have been me if i would of just tried more. I miss her and i dont know how to tell her... she probably hates me now anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• You sound like a terrible person. I'm sorry to say that. But you don't love her, you loved the attention and care she gave you and now that she's with someone else, her attention won't be on you anymore. That's pretty sickening to her how awful you treated this girl. I'm glad she is with someone else. You should be happy that she is moving on and hopefully being cared for.

What Guys Said 0