Why in the world families are breaking and divorces are getting increased day by day?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Greed, lust, lack of trust and loyalty maybe. Some people don't even take the time to truly know their partner and probably marry them based on looks/income Looking around now people break up just of pure suspicions and they aren't even married. People set their standards impossibly high nowadays and if you're missing one even one thing you're gonna get kicked to the curb.

0|2
    0|0
  • Communication issues, people not putting as much effort into relationships anymore, and dating websites that make it easy to have other options if Relationship A doesn't meet expectations.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause there are so many easy ways out women are cheating just as much as men and there are way to many hos and hook up sites so men are quick to take the easy way out and think with the wrong head

0|2
    0|0
  • We are more in self interest, luxurious life and uncontrolled parents/spouses. Media has played a negative role in splitting up families.

0|2
    0|0
  • Easily drama.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its easier to give up and find someone who is easier to deal with then work through the hard problems.

0|1
    0|0
  • Feminists.

0|3
    0|0
  • I think people get married to early becouse its seen as normal; before you had to stick with the person pretty much if you married young but didn't work because you couldn't get a divorce, now you can leave if you want.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause all of people are getting more egoist. And also searching for the most ideal person that they can find.

0|1
    0|0
  • Satan...

0|1
    0|0
  • In my case, my ex husband got addicted to opiates by prescription pills and became very abusive and erratic. After 3 years, I had no choice but to leave when he refused to get help. I had to protect our child.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because we don't have to be in unhappy marriages anymore if we don't want to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Here, I have a list;
    1. Fake people
    2. Dating sites
    3. Adultery
    4. Terminal illnesses
    5. Fear

1|1
    0|0
  • Lack of responsibility and mutual respect

0|1
    0|0
  • Because we are not living life Gods way

2|2
    0|0
  • greed

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Cuz people only want the good things from their relationships... but just like everything in life, there are good days and bad ones... some are selfish and don’t want to go through the bad ones, face their problems together and make it work... they run away instead... that’s why, basically.

0|2
    0|0
  • Family law systems are the cause they great a vicious cycle. It's almost as if some woman see it as a right of passage to get married pregnant divorced and child support. I know a lot of girls and white knights will disagree but i have been the kid of that mother so I have an eye for it and I have seen it so much these days its absolutly a disgustingbworld we live in! You have got to be sure you get with a good woman and don't risk it with anything else! I don't care what you think, i know their are a lot of succubuses out there!

0|1
    0|0
  • Why the people that stay happily together do?

1|1
    0|0
  • If it was as socially acceptable 50 years ago as it is today the numbers would probably be about the same

1|1
    0|0
  • There’s been a general decline in the values that are considered traditional family values for three or four decades at least. People no longer value things like monogamy families doing things together families remaining together.

0|1
    0|0
  • A lot of people don't care about compromising and working on their relationship. It takes two people a lot of work to actually have a successful relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • The roles of man and woman are confused right now and it has turned into a lower struggle where some people have not been raised to understand the new dynamics. Also it's much easier to be alone and twice as easy to get divorced.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because people go more for looks nowadays and you can't ignore a shitty personality forever

0|1
    0|0
  • The pleasure syndrome, and I want it now... people have become throw away

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they are getting to lazy to work it out and resort to the easiest way out.

0|1
    0|0
  • The more liberal moral values, the worse it is for relationships and family stability.

0|0
    0|0
  • more options and more freedom in a way... more people feel they deserve the best they can get

0|0
    0|0
  • because people are getting weaker and weaker everyday , they have too much options nowadays

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, too many fish in the sea and not enough time to develop true love

0|0
    0|0
  • "The nuclear family must be destroyed… Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process."
    ~ Linda Gordon, feminist

"Since marriage constitutes slavery for women, it is clear that the women’s movement must concentrate on attacking this institution. Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of marriage."
    ~ Sheila Cronin, the leader of the feminist organization NOW

"Marriage as an institution developed from rape as a practice."
    ~ Andrea Dworkin, feminist

There ^^ is your answer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everything everyone else mentioned can be summed up... low state of consciousness.

Most people are living through their lower self (ego driven state), rather than their higher self (soul driven state). Pretty much everything comes back down to that core.

0|1
    0|0
  • Communication

The reason people break up, is the lack of communication

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;