Soooo... just hear me out?

So a girl I was dating, she started talking to another girl while we were together.. and it started off being a "friend" thing, but then she tells me she loves her, and more than me.. she constantly tells me how this new girl makes her happy the way I used to.. but I don't make her happy anymore.. why would somebody pull me along for so long if they knew the I'd leave, or even never had the same feeling gs for me... tbh it seems like females think they can get away with things males can't, and her justification, her not loving me anymore, was enough to verify her flat out cheating on me... I don't know if I have a real question or if this is just a vent... but anyone have any thoughts?

33

What Girls Said 3

• Just because she thinks not loving you justifies cheating on you, doesn't mean it's actually justified. I have little to no respect for people that string others along knowing the person loves them and come up with dumb excuses to cheat. There's no good excuse to justify cheating. No one deserves what she pulled and I hope your heart doesn't harden over a person like that.

• Just a cheater making up excuses and trying to put the blame on anyone but themselves.

• Congrats!
    She just did you a surprise favour!
    You didn't have to waste time with a cheating scum bag and she did it in a way that's easy for you to get over her, if you look at it like that.
    She's a cheater. Cheaters are flops. It's never your fault when they cheat. If it was something you did, a decent person would confront you about it.
    You're free, man.

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry that happened to you. I hope the next one treats you better. And this isn't a uniquely girl thing. Both sexes do it. There are shitty confused people on both sides. Honestly, if she's this way now, she's probably saving you future headaches. Imagine having to deal with this over and over with her.

• I think she still had feeling for you and didn't want to let you go even though she wasn't actually in love anymore. It was selfish and you deserve better. But to say it's on females is unfair. I know several guys who have done similar things.

• Nar bud that bad luck.. However on the other hand are you sure she's been seeing a girl?

• She kicked me to the living room and I could hear them have sex.. so I mean I would say Abby was her girlfriend

• Fuck thats fucked up and you were not allowed to be a part of it.. Thats bad bro