Brake ups & cheating?

I know this girl who’s been messing with a married man who has a family for around a year now she says she loves him & she rather not be with no one else but him my question is why do you guys go out your relationship you have with a female that you been with for years to go have sex with someone else why don’t you just leave her instead of cheating 😩

14

What Guys Said 4

• some men are not the chivalrous person they should be, they think these kinds of situations are alright.
    but then again, the same could be said for the woman, why are you trying to be a homewrecker and not just leave the married guy alone in the first place.

people are fucked up and selfish, only thinking about themselves in that moment.

both of them should stop what their doing and take a good close look at themselves in the mirror, they just might come to realise that what they see isn't all that pretty.

• In my opinion both of them are in the wrong. And if he does file for divorce im sure that would come with a lot set backs like paying alimony or whatever. The point is neither him or her should be seeing each other.

• It's just perfect girls sometimes forget boys needs or may be he is just a jerk.

• Ohh Sexy Girl ♥ date with me please 😍

What Girls Said 1

• Love