HOW TO MOVE ON FROM A PERSON YOU LOVE THE MOST?

I was in a relationship for 2 years and I fucking really love him and today it his birthday just recently broken up but he fucking don't give a damn well I was the one who broke up with him because he went to abroad and there are things you need to follow or do if relationship goes Ldr like being bluntly honest, trustworthy, sharing everything, being open about your relationship, knowing his or her friend circle and be part of it and communication. It's necessary because it's fucking Ldr u can't meet so the only way to keep it is fucking Phone but he lied didn't do anything which I mentioned above I never asked him to talk to me 24hr but at least 5min at night with love but dude he can't even do that I was fucking torturing myself so I thought no man just stop because he won't be affected by it I am and I actually was so I just ended the relationship. I know him so well like even I don't talk to him I know what he is thinking I never lied to him or anything I fucking don't understand in this fucking 2yrs did he actually loved me or just had infatuation because I was his 1st girlfriend I feel like crying and I feel so lonely because all I ever had as a friend supporter love was just him I miss him so much he is in China and pretty much happy without me HOW TO MOVE ON FROM A PERSON YOU LOVE THE MOST?

37

What Guys Said 7

• Whew, lighten up a bit. He is on a trip of a lifetime, in a foreign country. I know that is no excuse for not calling you once a day but shit happens. The time zones mess things up. I know I committed that same sin with my wife when she went home to Japan. She expected me to call her every morning her time, which was 5 PM my time. I had to feed the dog and cat and myself plus I was working during the daytime, etc. Then I couldn't find her parent's phone number. All poor excuses. So I missed a couple of days of calling her. She was pissed off just like you. Stuff happens. Did it mean I didn't care for her or I was having wild parties. Of course not. Means I screwed up.

• Well I don't ask him to call me on my timing I simply asked him to text not even call when ever he is free like ofcourse you can just write one text with love at least I can expect this small thing. I know him I see him posting pictures with his friends and then he is not texting me like dude someone is desperately waiting for you and you said there is no wifi connection like lol net is free but water is not

• uh, hey! take a deep breath. Alll I saw up there was "fucking, fucking, fucking" lol. Let's make it less serious. Thinking bout him will hurt you more. So first of all, stop thinking so much bout him, spend time with your loved ones and I'd personally say, go for music but not those typical heartbreak ones. Some pop will do it right. Moreover, you can check this thing I wrote previously
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a49184-5-good-things-you-can-do-after-a-breakup

Hope it helps😊

• It need a huge commitment to be able to pull through a Long Distance Relationship and if one of you cannot do such commitment then it won't work

• Yeah I know that already

• Dude that's my question how to move on

• Give yourself some time... It cannot be rushed or anything... You will move on eventually.

• You'll soon realize you didn't even love him at all. Just wait for your next love, you'll see.

• You seem like a pretty sincere one. Nice :)

• Sincere lol but it's still hurting

• What would you prefer and please text fast

• Find another one

• Get fucked by a very big dick

What Girls Said 3

• I’m sorry, nothing ever really sucks like your first break up. You deserve that honesty and communication. If he wasn’t doing his part, I’d break up too. Guys can be really shitty in their teens, he’s dumb right now. I think you did what was best if it was hurting you so bad. Things will be hard for a while, but that’s part of breaking up. You’re gonna get through this, just be strong.

• How that's my question how to stay happy I fucking start smoking like I never smoked in my life and smoke a lot recently

• Good luck, and if you need to talk, my dm is always open :)

• Thank you so much I will definitely

• Maybe the reason he doesn't give a fuck is because you up and dumped him because of some distance. Maybe gave him the idea you don't care enough about him to endure. Just using my powers of deduction here.

• I didn't dumb because of distance there are things u have to maintain when u go for ldr and ignoring him just to make him jealous it's stupid because he might take that in a wrong way

• Just wait till you forget