HOW TO MOVE ON FROM A PERSON YOU LOVE THE MOST?

shine944
I was in a relationship for 2 years and I fucking really love him and today it his birthday just recently broken up but he fucking don't give a damn well I was the one who broke up with him because he went to abroad and there are things you need to follow or do if relationship goes Ldr like being bluntly honest, trustworthy, sharing everything, being open about your relationship, knowing his or her friend circle and be part of it and communication. It's necessary because it's fucking Ldr u can't meet so the only way to keep it is fucking Phone but he lied didn't do anything which I mentioned above I never asked him to talk to me 24hr but at least 5min at night with love but dude he can't even do that I was fucking torturing myself so I thought no man just stop because he won't be affected by it I am and I actually was so I just ended the relationship. I know him so well like even I don't talk to him I know what he is thinking I never lied to him or anything I fucking don't understand in this fucking 2yrs did he actually loved me or just had infatuation because I was his 1st girlfriend I feel like crying and I feel so lonely because all I ever had as a friend supporter love was just him I miss him so much he is in China and pretty much happy without me
Add Opinion