How do you cope with a breakup?

Lemme tell you something. I got so frustrated that I kept pulling at my hair until I became bald. True story. Edit: I'm not bald anymore.

62

What Girls Said 6

• I don't cope with anything well honestly. Something makes me upset- I cry. Something makes me angry- I get pissed off and hurt myself. Something stresses me out- I cry and hurt myself. I don't deal with things well but I'm working on it

• just leave it to time

• Thinking that if she break up with you , you shouldn't care for her since she didn't care for you either. It's a matter of thinking what was the best for you. You'll be better she isn't the only girl that might have interest on you.

• By doing the activities I like.

• Time, It takes me about 6-9 to get over someone.

• For me, I just gave it a lot of time. I find that time really does heal. In the beginning though, I shut myself out from others. But eventually, I woke up one day and stopped thinking about him, and only thought about how to make myself a better person.

What Guys Said 2

• not the healthiest way to deal with it, and I don't reccomend it to anyone, but I completely shut myself up for at least a weekend (see no one, no social media, no contact with the outside world at all) and go through the alcohol and drug mix i happen to have handy. come Monday i go about my day keeping the cards hidden but not really making attempts at being my usual self, and it goes for as long as it goes

• I'm still numb🙁