My ex has a new girlfriend but still contacts me? PLEASE HELP?

Long story short I'm preggers and we'd been together best part of a year he's 23 and im 20. Major freaked out when I told him I was pregnant he's now with a 17 year old who he got with same week we broke (because he wanted an abortion) he's now got her splashed ALL over social media when he never did that with me😨 (He's usually a private kinda guy) His family are shocked and embarrassed and still keep in contact he met me 2 weeks ago and told me he made a mistake and wanted me and baby he always asks about scans etc but 'needed time' to break up with other girl which I bailed I ain't competing with another girl especially while pregnant and she's fully aware I'm pregnant. Anyway his fam invited me over to the family home because they miss me and I didn't go but he's also said 'it'd be good if you came over so we can talk im only out to get you back and I want this a lot' blah blah..

why does he still speak to me while with her? 9/10 he asks about the baby which I willingly give him updates and then from that goes on to 'us' while in a relationship? Inviting me to the family home to spend time with his family? He's also bought this girl
underwear, flowers etc and is with her 24/7 I've been told😒

WHAT IS HE THINKING? He lasts 2 weeks max then pops up by email or gets his mum to contact me to contact him😴 Please help guys? What is this guy thinking? Is she a rebound? Does this mean he really likes her because he's buying her things and showing her off on social media? I do still very much love him
but I won't be second best or wait around for nobody. Me and my baby deserve better than this.. will he ever change his mind? And realise it's us he does want or is that it completely done? I ignored his last email about going to his fam home and stay in contact with rest of his family. We broke up in Aug this year.

Most Helpful Girl

• This fucktard will never change. End of story. Don't get back to him. A guy who truly loves and cares for you wouldn't back out last minute and sleep another girl right away. You don't want an asshole as your son's father. I hope when you give birth to this child, you never let him visit you and your baby. Cut off all contact with him. Serves this childish fucker right.

• He doesn't deserve to be a dad, and I know what he's done is disgusting I genuinely don't think he cares much about our baby one bit. His family are really nice should I stop contact with them as well? They also don't know what to say/do because they don't agree with his actions either? X

• Hey gal, thought I'd update you today he contacted again saying he was thinking of us and it would be nice to speak with me and I gave him a piece of my mind telling him he won't be involved and I didn't want any sort of contact with him. I get my gender scan next Saturday and I'm feeling soooo much better already💋 I hope your well angel❤️xxxxxx

• I'm so happy for you. You're so strong, really. I know you'll be the most amazing and inspirational mother to your baby. (Wow I liteally had goosebumps writing this!!! I really know you will be so special to your baby) I know we will not be talking in the future because after all, we are strangers. We will part ways but please know that you're a truly wonderful person even when things get tough and rough or might I add, lonely. You and your beautiful baby deserve so much better and I am sending you many blessings your way ❤ take care darling!!!

What Guys Said 1

• I suppose the 17year old was never anything serious, just a way to escape his situation... he’s realized he can’t escape so easily now!

He was just panicking. It shows immaturity but nothing worse than that.

• He's still in a relationship with her the now, could this be something serious? He's not leaving her in a hurry and I've not spoke to him since last Thursday when he invited me over?

What Girls Said 2

• Girl you are going to be a mom... kids want stability and calm. Not Drama. Tell him he needs to decide what kind of father he wants to be. If he will be a positive, helpful, dad who is a good role model to his kid then great! If not tell him to leave you alone until he is ready to man up.

• This is how I feel, we find out we're expecting I'm suppose to deal with it all alone while he's out having the time of his life with a teenager😩! He's said he wants to man up and he's ready but I'm 4 months now and he's still with this girl and giving me mixed signal I do not understand him one bit😭x

• Well you may have to suck up the fact he is with another girl... your child must come first... if possible your child needs a GOOD dad. However like i said if he cannot man up then no dad is better than a loser dad. As the mom you will have to pick up the slack. Sorry but thats how I feel. Sadly way too much our society seems to give "men" a pass on their responsibility. A real man looks after his kids.

• Your so right, I'm just gonna have to face I'm doing this alone he'll only let us down I know it🤷🏼‍♀️😩

• Ignore him, pretend that he was nothing to your life. Be successful, and when he comes back, act like you are the happiest girl in the world! Be friendly, and then ignore him!!!

• Do you think he'll ever come back to try again? Because I'm
      In this situation I can't see things as an outsider my friends keep saying 'they won't last' etc blah blah blah but this whole pregnancy I feel like I'm going through hell while they pair are at it like rabbits and having the time of their lives together😭? Your so right I'm legit doing so well not replying to him now every time we speak he initiates contact first

• I wish he would wake up one day and think 'shit I've messed up BIG TIME' but it's been nearly 3 months now I think if he was going to regret any of this he would have done so by now😥! I just hope they don't last I know it's bitter and petty but surely they can't meet each others 'soul mates' through my misery?😰 That's my biggest fear!!! I know I will get over this soon I just need to ride this out I just feel like I meant nothing to him our whole relationship😪

• I understand your pain. One of my friend had the same pb. It doesn’t seems like he doesn’t care about you at all, he is still contacting you. My friend had the same issue, and the guy NEVER contacted her again. It seems that he cares. But right now you need to think about only yourself and the baby. Don’t think about them. I know it’s easy to say, but you will understand why I say this later. Be selfish. And don’t worry, with time, everything will be fine.