Men: what do u think about the silent treatment?

Will it make if I after her or no! ? I have this guy who is being rude to me after sex and don’t know if I should completely ignore him when I see him or act normal but don’t go out of my way to talk to him. Should I even say hi?

• Act normal but don’t say hi
  • Act normal and say hi
  • Give him the silent treatment
    Vote C

36

What Guys Said 6

• How about stop having sex with him until he figures out he shouldn't be rude to you

• Well I had sex with him once

• I understand that you don't want him to use you but I guarantee that he wants you again

• I'm going to be pretty blunt, pussy is a powerful thing. You want to pussy, you make the rules. If you decide to let him fuck you again, you tell him that you will not him to be rude ever again to you.

• People only treat us the way that we allow them to treat us. If he is not being respectful towards you then why do you want anything to do with him. Hanging on because he might change? People only change when they want to change. Have self respect and self love. You know how you want to be treated so do not waist the time with someone who will not treat you the way you want to be treated. Walk away.

• stop having sex with him, and don't give oh but answer. if the dude is rude get the hell out of there.

• So when I see him tomorrow at work I should act like he doesn’t exist?

• You should say hi, but don't expect him to change on a dime. once rude always rude until he realizes it for himself.

• Sounds like he just wants sex, i'm not sure what you're expecting from him

• He’s always rude

• Not even just sex

• I don’t want to be treated like A doll

• Just talk to him about it? It would be a lot clearer and more 'mature' to just tell him to stop being an ass

• Thank fuck she finally stoped talking

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, it was probably just a one night stand (read your comments about him not replying to your texts). Don't make a big deal out of it. You should say hi, but nothing more than that.

• It works

• Give him the silent treatment for a few days 😁 And then when he keeps ringing you ignore it then eventually you will know if he's nasty or not and then tell him this is not what you want. Let him do abit of chasing first ;-) oh make him eat your pussy then give him the silent treatment he deffinitely will be worried then as he will think 'shit did I eat her out bad is that why she's ignoring me' lol he will be going crazy like a little bitch lol x

• Sure, he is acting like a dick so act like a dick back. Sounds productive

• I see him in less than 4 hours I don't know how to silent treatment cause I HAVE to pass him in order to get to the break room

• Pass him but don't give him any attention just ignore him or look away whatever you do don't look in his direction x