My boyfriend threatens to break up all the time. what should I do?

no one could ever understand why i stayed in this relationship. it's like i am emotionally attached to him too much that i even bring myself to say anything that i know will end up hurting him. he is very controlling. even when we video call and i would smile at my videos, he will say that i'm disturbing him when i'm not even make a sound because i muted my microphone. it's easy for everyone to tell me to leave, but i don't have that emotional support i have if i broke up with him. it's easier said than done. some times i would talk to his mom regarding his attitude but i felt like i'm making the wrong choices to talk to his mom. my boyfriend would even tell me to go kill myself at times and tell me he is sick and tired of me. no matter how pissed and upset i'm with him, i'd never ever say things like that to him or to anyone for the matter of fact.

14

What Guys Said 4

• Call his bluff
    He's Immature and using it to get his own way
    Personally I think you should fuck this loser off

• You!!! Should break up with him !

• you breakup with him and let him think why you did this?

• Break up with him surprise him

What Girls Said 1

• girl leave him. unless he's joking around or something leave him. he's childish

controlling relationships will eventually end anyways and sometimes not well, so it's better to leave while u can. i know from experience