How do you get over someone who cheated on you?

My ex was literally my best friend we did absolutely everything together and he brought me out of so much darkness and layers of shyness and i was able to talk to people and be able to laugh and have fun because he was there and i knew he loved me. He loved me the way i was and he did not care about how i looked or anything and i felt i had confidence with him and that I could be able to be myself and be weird and goofy because he did not judge me and he was the only one that i cared about and i felt like i was actually someone in this world. He was my lifesaver and I and i basically came out of my shell. We ended up breaking up cause he started dating an older woman with kids and got her pregnant it just crushed me. I just stopped talking to people and just sort of went back into my shell and stayed in my room because my rock was gone and i felt that i didn't have anything left to come out for. My parents were worried about me because they mostly saw the change in my behavior and thought that i was going to kill myself or something. I am slowly trying to get over him and now that I know they are having a kid and getting married and that there is nothing i can say or do to get him back because he obviously does not love me anymore it is kind of easier to move on because i am not as attached to him but it still does hurt a lot because i gave my all to him and he is going to do this to me and not care about it. I mean he can blame this on me all he wants but it is not going to change the fact that he basically cheated on me. I am trying to move on but it is so damn hard and i can't stop thinking about him especially when i am drunk it gets awful and i want to tell him how i feel but i can't. How do you get over a breakup? This is my first relationship
How do you get over someone who cheated on you?
Add Opinion