Dumper started talking to the dumpee?

So my ex and I have been broken up for the past 5 months. To be honest, it's been quite a rollercoaster of emotions between her and I. We do see each other on a weekly basis because we do have the same social circle.

Anyways long story short... I ended up blocking her on all social media. She was obviously pissed off about it and everybody knew it.

Lately, she's been extremely friendly. She has teased me and play fought me. She is always the one initiating contact with me. I have teased her back and even flirted with her. I told her to keep her phone in her purse because I don't want her taking photos of me.

She told me to grow up and walked away laughing.

Thoughts?

10

What Girls Said 1

• um... seeing as how this isn't the first time she's behaved in such a manner, I'm wondering why you haven't blocked her on all forms of social media, in addition to blocking her number.

What Guys Said 0