Should I look for affection somewhere else?

My husband makes me feel like I beg for his affection or for him to touch me.

16

What Guys Said 6

• Im sorry to hear this. I think you should have an honest conversation with him, and let him know where u stand. As your partner if he really cares he would take what u said into account and act on what he feels and thinks. If what he says and does doesn't align with u. Would u stand and tolerate it. If so then that's how it's going to be and u have to be ok with it. If not then you really have to consider if u want to be with him for the rest of your life.

• If he's not cuddling you but what the fu** did he marry you for?

• Get a dog they will give you attention no matter what

• Sure go ahead

• How you doin 😉

• I would not suggest to cheat on your hubby, it's time to leave him if he doesn't want you anymore

• That shit is for the birds, some women do the same thing to this men and I just don't get it..

What Girls Said 1

• Before you cheat. What I making him drift away? Is it his games? Or is he depressed? Discuss on whats going on before you take action. It will be fun , cheating... but you will feel guilty and wished to fix it before making it worsen.