Boy Trouble/Signs/No Signs?

So I’m having trouble knowing if this guy is into me.. we talked some during the beg. of this year he invited me to a few different things and he would use 😍 emoji’s sometimes... he’s a big hugger but I know he’s really friendly with a lot of girls. He’s called me “darling” twice and told me I look cute once. Tonight as we said goodnight he said “sleeptight” soo what does all this mean?

03

What Guys Said 3

• A face with hearts instead of eyes, or Heart Eyes Emoji as it is generally known. Used as an expression of love, for example: “I love you” or “I love this”.

'Sleep tight' is a very well-used phrase in many parts of the English-speaking world. It's common at bedtime in the form of the rhyme "good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite".

Hope it helps. 😊🇮🇳

• Those all sound like pretty solid signs :D
    If you like him, just keep hanging out and see where things go.

• He could just be really friendly but if your gut tells you that he likes you don't be afraid to ask him by the sound of this he may have a crush on you it will never hurt to find out good luck

What Girls Said 0