How do you recover from acting like a psycho?

Anonymous
Thought my boyfriend was cheating. Asked him upfront about the girl and if he was cheating. He acted dumb. I pulled up pics and how he liked all of them and told him this is the girl I was talking about. He ignored me. Messaged him saying it's funny how you write her sweet messages and you can't even text back. He ignored me. I sent 1000s of messages telling him to give me my stuff back and how messed up it is to cheat on someone. Next day I come by his place and ask for my stuff. Ignored me. I knock on his door. He answers after the 6th knock and tells me to go home and slams the door. I knock again. His roommate comes out and tells me to chill out and he talks to me and tells me my boyfriend wasn't cheating. I believe it, but he could've told me that. I texted my boyfriend saying I'm done with all this crappy communication and to have a blessed life. Ignored me. I'm really annoyed and angry and I want to explode. How do I calm down and not act on my emotions? I want to grow up and stop acting like a kid and really learn how to deal with things in a mature way but I don't know how.
How do you recover from acting like a psycho?
Add Opinion