Question 4 the ladies. was with a woman many years. when we seperated she said I had a little dick. I knew it wasn't big but didn't think small?

so after a long marriage I separated from My Wife and embrace the only been single 2 years now she told me I had a little bit and it's really eating on me I mean I know I wasn't huge and I know it wasn't small I always thought I was just okay. ladies is 7 and 1/2 in Long or small? if you eating all my confidence and making it hard for me to talk to other women because she's making me feel very in confident is she doing this on purpose to make me feel this way or is it true?

30

What Girls Said 3

• Really, a parting dig about a mans penis is basically what women throw out to try and hurt someone. Women go after penis size, men go after our weight and if we were any good at sex.
    If she had said it during your relationship when things were good, sure it may be valid. When the relationship was ending? She’s just looking to hurt

• She sounds sulky especially the fact that she's your ex wife. Why worry about some bitch who only wants to bring down your confidence after you two have broken up and not say anothing about your peep peep during the relationship? Get rid of fake bitches who only want revenge. Don't take her shitty words to heart. She's clearly butthurt.

• She's emasculating you because she's pissed. Don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 0